Saturday, May 7, 2016

If the Shoe fits WEAR IT PROUDLY..or STFU..

I really can't stand meddling people. You know the ones who think they know something they really don't know, but THINK they do. Yeah THOSE people.  Here's a little history lesson. just in case you wanna know something, you should just ask me, that way you can spend your time more productively instead of tryna play private eye and track down my life story.. here you go...

I've been on my own since I was 16.. by myself, raising myself. Nobody taking care of me.. 
I had a kid at 17..and an apartment, a job and an ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND who kicked my ass just because.. got that.
As a result of my early training, I don't take well to people trying to tell me anything about me, OR TRYNA TELL ON ME.. OR TRYNA TELL ME WHAT TO DO....OR HOW TO DO IT...YOU CAN'T TELL ON ME. There is no one to tell.  NOT MY MOMMY, NOT MY DADDY, and definitely NOT ANYONE WHO LIVE IN THE HOUSE WITH ME. 

I'M GROWN. 

been grown since I was 16 and learned how to take care of me.. SOOO anything you THINK you have on me, you can probably just save it, because I done already told it all. TOLD IT ALL..all of it. 

AIN'T NOTHING I EVER DID HIDDEN..I don't have to hide shit.  Because I'm not ashamed of ANYTHING I've ever done. NOTHING has power over me, except maybe a good beer. I love beer, and don't really give 2 fucks what you or anyone else thinks of it. GOT THAT? 

So just in case you were wondering, here's the list of me condensed

1. you can't tell on me 
2. I don' give 2 fucks what you think of me
3. what you do is your business not mine
5. worry about you
6. I'm territorial also
7. Don't fuck with me I don't play well others and don't tolerant bullshit at all
8. I DON'T FUCKING PLAY FAIR..
9. what happened to # 4.?  keep reading







11. nosy motherfuckers should be #1
6. touching our shit without permission should be #2


keep tryna convince yourself otherwise 





my giveafuck is broken


it might raise your blood pressure



but my fuck you works perfectly fine

you can kiss my entire black ass
ALL OF IT
and now #4 keep reading


4. I know ya'll playing, I ain't stupid , I just don't care 
like I said, I just don't care bout NONE of that
just do you, cuz Imma do me
stop micro managing every little aspect of somebody else's world
it takes too much time
pay attention to your own shit.

#nodrama
#PEACE